PTN, the leading logistics and supply chain solution provider requires data entry operator to handle daily operation entries into the company’s ERP system. We are looking for young dynamic individuals to join our Karachi based office, who would be able to take up the workload through their multi-tasking and and quick troubleshooting qualities. The position will report to IT manager and Directors, and would be responsible to handle the daily entries flawlessly.
This is an immediate requirement, so candidates who would be able to join immediately would be preferred.
Minimum Qualification: Graduation (B.Com)
- Typing speed 30-40 words /minute
- Knowledge of ERP Software (preferably in Automobiles/ workshop data entry)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Windows installation, Windows Server in a domain environment
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues,
- Networking issue,
- Internet Trouble Shooting,
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to follow instructions and work autonomously, but also able to recognize when you are in over your head
- Ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge when faced with new challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ask questions and get information in order to diagnose computer problems and discern what level of support is needed when a problem is presented
- Work as part of a team in stressful situations; maintain composure and sense of humor in the face of heavy workload and constant interruptions